He has worked locally for 15 plus years in sports medicine and orthopedics. During that time he has been fortunate enough to train with and work alongside national and internationally recognized physicians at TOCA and most recently at Mayo Clinic Orthopedics. Kevin continues to be involved with community youth, high school and college teams and high-level athletes of all ages. He also helps as visiting faculty with the NAU PA program.
Kevin enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 children, and their goldendoodle Buster. He coaches three kids teams: basketball, soccer and softball. Kevin believes in living an active lifestyle and that exercise should be part of everyone's day-to-day routine! He plays pickle ball, basketball, softball and not-enough-golf with his friends on a regular basis.
Kevin is a Physician Assistant at AlphaMeD
- Grew up in North Phoenix attended Deer Valley high school
- Always have had interest in health and wellness
- Graduated from NAU 2000 with exercise science degree
- PA school Oregon health and sciences university in Portland Oregon. Like sunshine so returned
- Over last 15 years have trained and worked with nationally and internationally recognized physicians at TOCA and Mayo Clinic
- Continued community involvement with youth, high school and college sports coverage.
- Have taken part and facilitated care of elite and professional athletes over the years
- Facility Hygiene Officer for Arizona Coyotes
- Had a sweet mustache from 10/2/20 through 11/15/20
- Believe in active living. Exercise, outdoors, golf, church softball team, pickle ball, basketball
- Coach three kids basketball, soccer, softball, baseball
- Married 12 years
- Shaggy goldendoodle
- Dominate partners in golf. Easily drive 12th hole green at Biltmore on regular basis
“With young kids at home its been such a relieve to have a go-to spot that we can rely on and trust for quick care”
“Thank you AlphaMeD! My experience was fast and easy.”
“Friendly, fast, and convenient! We have taken the whole family in now. ”
“It has been such a game changer to have something so quick and convenient for routine checkups and care”
“My kids originally made me an appointment with AlphaMeD and I have since been back twice. It feels like family.”